Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lexie's Girl Club Fun

Here's a picture of how the tie-dyed shirts turned out. Starting from the right is Tayler Wilhoits, Lexie, Sarah Neilsons and Emily (Lexie's friend from school.) I think they all look great!

Jaqeline didn't show up until later yesterday so she missed the tie-dye project. Lexie felt bad, so we went to the store today to buy more dye. Then Lexie and Jaqeline tie-dyed shirts, hats, and socks together and they had lots of fun.

Lexie had a girls club party last night and they had so much fun. Lexie and her friends tie dyed shirts and their hands. Travis told the girls stories while sitting around the camp fire roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.



This is a picture of the girls this morning. They spent the whole night outside in tents that they put up all on their own.

7 comments:

Savannah said...

Looks like tons of fun!

families are forever said...

I have never done tie die and want to try some this summer with my girls. Is it very hard and messy, where did you get your supplies?

Bean said...

I got it a Jo-Ann's Fabric for $4.50. We also tie dyed hats and socks they had so much fun! It can be messy if your not wearing gloves, but it's worth the mess.

Whitmer Family said...

See what I mean? You are always doing great and fun things! I'm so impressed!

Robert and Jill said...

Tie dyed shirt are fun for the kids to do. Looks like a lot of fun over there again. I love the picture of Lexie. She's so cute! I love her pretty blue eyes. Miss you all!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute... she's having way too much fun.. you may have to pull the plug!! I used to LOVE to tie dye shirts... they look great.

Jeff and Holly said...

YOU ARE SUCH A NICE MOM. I NOMINATE YOU FOR MOTHER OF THE YEAR!