Saturday, May 9, 2009

Touch A Truck

We took the kids to Touch A Truck at The Jackson County Fairgrounds. They all got their faces painted, made noodle necklaces, and had fun honking the horn in the big trucks. Rock climbing was the activity my kids liked the most. They even got to climb all three sides of the rock wall. My kids are monkeys especially Ethan, but he could only handle going so high. I think he's a little afraid of heights like his dad.

They all were able to go inside and touch big diesel trucks, helicopters, tractors, and an ambulance.



Bryson had lots of fun spraying the fire hose. The fire helmet was so heavy, the nice Fireman had to help Bryson hold his head while he played with the fire hose.

My kids got to ride in barrels behind a tractor. Lexie was so happy that they let her ride!

Here they are having fun on the tractors. Our kids had so great time and I really enjoyed being outside in the sunshine!

4 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Our lives our sounding a lot alike lately. We too went to the Touch a Truck, then came home and weeded for a few hours. And although we didn't have a potty party, we did have a birthday party yesterday...Fun!

Sonnet said...

That looks like it was fun! I love the pic of Bryson shooting the hose!

Anonymous said...

I love those kind of things. like at the fairs, and stuff... My kids are into rock climbing... Morgan loves it!!

Anja said...

oh my gosh, Chase would have DiED! I wish we could have gone!