Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wolverine


We had so much fun with the Kings last night. They came over for dessert and games. We played Sequence and weren't playing that long when we randomly decided to stop the game and go see a movie. Lexie watched all the kids while we went to see Wolverine. It was opening night and everyone wanted to see this show. I didn't care to see the movie but I was out with my friends so I was happy! Wolverine ended up being pretty good and I really had a good time with Jeremy and Lissa.

4 comments:

Sonnet said...

It sure looks like a good movie.

Jeri Hazelton said...

We went on Friday night at 8:15. We went with the Powells and Ferrises, were you guys there?

Bean said...

That was the time we went to see it, but it was sold out. We ended up waiting in line for the next showing.

Anja said...

I really want to see this movie!