Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun At The Fish Hatchery

Travis got off work early yesterday so we all went to the fish hatchery to feed the fish and enjoy the pretty weather. Bryson had so much fun feeding the fish! Every time the fish were fed they would go crazy and splash those who were feeding them.

As we were walking around looking at the fish, Bryson was playing with his shadow and having a great time. I thought it would be fun to get a picture of the kids and Travis with their shadows.

Here's the family standing under each stage of the Salmon life cycle.

After the fish hatchery we went and had lunch at a really pretty park by the river. The kids had fun playing with puzzle grass, crossing the stream on two big logs and exploring around the park.

8 comments:

Trina said...

Hey, we were at the hatchery yesterday too, just after lunch! You took much better pictures, however. Too bad we didn't see eachother!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the shadow pictures! What a great idea!

Whitmer Family said...

So fun! I love the shadows! You'll have to tell me where the hatchery is...we've never been!

nena said...

Your pictures are so creative!! Its great you take time to make those memories while they are young, they grow up soo fast!
luv ya

Robert and Jill said...

I love all the pictures especially the shadow one. Loved it!

families are forever said...

I love the shadow pictures! you are so creative!!!!

Sonnet said...

My favorite is the shadow one that Travis has his leg up....his shadow looks like hes a midget! hehe

Jeff and Holly said...

Fish Hatchery, Yuck! The park is beautiful. I would love to take picture there. I love the shadow picture. I just may steal that one!