Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who Invented This Stuff?

Bryson has done it again! I don't know why he's so fascinated with Styrofoam. I hate Styrofoam! Who was the person who invented this nasty stuff? It's not only bad for the environment (not that I'm an environmentalist) but it makes a huge mess that's very hard to clean up! When I catch Bryson with the Styrofoam, he starts breaking it into pieces even faster before I can stop him. What makes it hard is that I can't clean it because Robby has my vacuum. I need to have all this Styrofoam locked up so my little trouble maker can't get into it ever again.

6 comments:

Katie said...

We've been having problems with Jack breaking up styrofoam blocks, too! I've been using a regular broom to clean it up off of the carpet since it clogs up my vacuum. The broom works pretty well. :)

Francis Family said...

Ugh! I hate styrofoam too. I am not a fan of the noise it makes when it is rubbed together, plus it sticks to everything.

Kellie said...

I hate the stuff also! My boys love to stab it with stuff and make a big mess!

Anonymous said...

ALL kids are addicted to styrofoam at sometime... I think it's because it's SSSOOOOOO messy!!

Sonnet said...

OH I HATE THAT STUFF!

Jeff and Holly said...

AMEN!