Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Decor

I know what you are thinking... I'm one of those Crazy people who put their Christmas stuff up early. I honestly don't care what people think! We aren't really going to be home during the month of December so I wanted to have a little bit of early Christmas enjoyment at this house. That is one of the reasons I put my stuff up early. I'm glad that Travis never cares what I do to the house. He doesn't care if I get the decorations out early. I know a lot of men who don't allow their wives to decorate until after Thanksgiving. My Travis is the best!
 
 There is no better way to start the Holidays off than with some yummy hot chocolate in my favorite Winnie The Pooh mug. I love that this house has a fireplace that I can enjoy on cold days. Nothing is more relaxing than staring at the dancing flames from the fire, while drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate topped off with mini marshmallows.

No comments: