Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Thankful for Heavenly Fathers Creations

 For the whole month of November I'm going to try and post one thing I'm thankful for everyday. Today I'm thankful for Heavenly Fathers creations. There's a primary song that comes to my mind. "Whenever I hear, the song of a bird or look at the blue blue sky. Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it passes by. Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree. I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me. I can't get over how beautiful and colorful everything is in Medford. I love this time of year!
 Lexie took these pretty pictures of our street in the fall. The tree of to the left is our favorite tree, it's so colorful!

1 comment:

Just the Two of Us said...

I love when the Leaves are changing colors and things are changing in Utah. It is almost like Winter there right now. Here in Cali it still looks like spring almost. I love the flowers and the Palm trees. I love all the green. It definitely makes me miss Oregon. I too am so thankful for this beautiful world that Heavenly Father has created for me and all of us. :)