Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy 5TH Birthday!

I woke Bryson up at 7:50 this morning a minute before he turned five. Lexie and I counted down from ten and then sang happy birthday. Bryson then made his first birthday wish and blew out the candle.
 I got a birthday hug from Bryson right when he turned five.
 I spent the whole two and a half hours while he was at preschool filling balloons and getting everything ready.
 Bryson loves to bake with me, so when it came to his birthday cake I let him make it.
 Bryson wanted to put his presents under the Christmas tree.
 Surprise from Grandma Skabelund
Bryson was so excited to go to the mailbox today to get his birthday surprise from Grandma! He had to unlock the mailbox himself. When he got the package out, he went skipping back to the house. It was so cute to see Bryson so happy. When he opened the package and saw $15 in ones and $5 in golden coins he said
" Mom I'm a RICH!" Thanks Dixie and Lee for always thinking of  us on our birthdays. Everyone always looks forward to your packages. Love you!!
 Bryson having fun with his birthday balloons.
Time to open some birthday presents!
What a cute boy I have! I hope you had a great birthday Bryson. I love you!!

3 comments:

Anja said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! 5 all ready!

Just the Two of Us said...

All those pictures almost brought tears to my eyes. He is one special little boy who was sent here to just make the world a better place by everyone who is a around him. What a cutie!!! I am glad he had such a fun happy birthday. I really can't believe that he is 5. WOW. How time flies! Happy Birthday Bryson!

Dixie Skabelund said...

Thanks for sharing. It was almost like being there. Loved the sneak preview of the house.