Saturday, November 26, 2011

My First Time Getting Pulled Over

Tonight as I was driving my family to go see The Muppet Movie, I got pulled over. This was my first time ever getting pulled over and I was so nervous. The officer told me that he pulled me over because I made an inappropriate turn onto Crater Lake Ave. I turned into the right lane when I should have turned into the left and then signaled to the right. I didn't even have my license with me so I thought I was going to get a big fat ticket. I gave him my information and he went back to his car. I was praying that he wouldn't give me a ticket because that is the last thing we need. He came back and gave me a warning. Thank goodness! I don't know if it was because of my perfect driving record or because I had my whole family in the car and he heard the Christmas music playing in the background and felt the Christmas spirit, whatever it was... I lucked out! I'm going to make sure to always turn into the nearest lane and never leave my house without my drivers license.

No comments: