Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Thankful To park In My Garage

I'm thankful that I can park my car in the garage on cold days like today. I don't ever have to go out and spend time in the cold trying to scrap the frost or snow of my car. This is the first time I have been able to park my car in a garage since I have been married. My goal when moving to this house was to be able to park in my garage. Those of you who know us know how bad our garage has been over the last several years and for us to be able to park a car in the garage is a great accomplishment. Travis and I worked really hard to try to get everything  organized and cleaned up so that I can meet my goal.  I still have a lot more organizing to do in my garage, but I'm really happy that I met my goal.

1 comment:

families are forever said...

I have always appreciated that blessing! The other day I had to take Glenn's car, and Katie and I were freezing and had to swipe off frost. I told her to remember to thank her dad for always letting us park in the garage!