Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sandwiches Made with Love

 Bryson's favorite food is Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. He is always asking me to make them and tells me every time I do "I want a Peanut butter and Jelly with no crust." I was so tired of cutting the crust off his sandwich ever time, so I finally got smart!  I looked through my cookie cutters and found a heart the was the perfect size. I used the cookie cutter to cut the crust off. Bryson thought he was super special getting a pb and j sandwich in the shape of a heart. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier.  Now when Bryson wants a sandwich her will ask " Mom, will you make me a heart peanut butter sandwich? I love you!" I even get extra hugs and kisses from him. Just by doing something so simple like using a heart cookie cutter for a sandwich it made Bryson feel happier and a little more loved.
 Made with EXTRA Love

1 comment:

Grandma Dixie said...

What a fun idea! I'll remember that trick.