Saturday, December 13, 2008

Warm and Cozy

Our house is pretty cold in the winter if we don't have our pellet stove running. I think Bryson was a little cold last night because he got dressed up all warm like this while we were watching a movie. When I looked over and saw him like this I just had to get out my camera and take some pictures of him. He was stinkin' cute walking around the house with my scarf, a shawl, a hat, and pink boots on. What a funny little man!!

Isn't your mouth watering? Mine is! You may be wondering why I took this picture. I just couldn't resist! I love Bryson's little chubby legs, they just look so yummy!! When Bryson gets older, I want to be able to look back at this picture and remember just how cute his little legs were.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That is adorable.

Anja said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

He sure does look like he's cold!!!! Poor thing, heat your house won't you!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

what a sweetie. He is just so stinkin' cute. I love that lil man. Oh he is getting so tall and his face is alot thinner since the last time I saw him. He is going to be a tall little boy. I love the pink! :)

Sonnet said...

I feel the same way with Deans legs!

The Rives said...

I think he forgot that pants would keep his legs warm.

Kellie said...

That is adorable! I think it is so cute when they decide to start dressing themselves.