Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas

Lexie has been doing the twelve days of Christmas to me. She wrote this poem for me for the seventh day of Christmas. The other days she strung Popcorn for our Christmas tree, made me ornaments, and gave me a a pretty heart necklace and scarf. Thanks for all the gifts Lexie, I love you!!

Christmas is almost here
It will be full of fun and good cheer
We will have cookies and milk
For the guy with a coat made of silk
Down the chimney click click click
I think it might be saint Nick
We'll open our presents and have lots of fun
Until our Christmas day is done
We will do the same next year
Only if we have great Christmas cheer.

5 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

What a sweet idea. You have such great kids you know. How sweet is tuttie. I love the poem!

Crissy said...

This is so sweet of her. I love your brown hair and all the posts about Christmas. This is such a fun time of year. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I miss seeing you...it's been a while, and I've been so out of it since we've been without internet until yesterday.

Sonnet said...

How thoughtful & cute is that!!

Kellie said...

That is so sweet and she is so creative with the poem!

families are forever said...

What a priceless gift, given by Lexie, Merry Christmas Danette