Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!

We had a fun night last night. Robby came over and made us a huge Christmas Eve meal and then helped us set some things up for Christmas. This morning the kids woke us up at six and when Lexie walked in and saw her new drum set (she asked Santa for) sitting in the room she was in shock. I have never seen Lexie so happy! Seeing my kids faces when they get what they have always wanted for Christmas is the one thing I love and look forward to every year. All the kids got everything they asked for and they are all very happy. Poor little Bryson had a fever last night and this morning he has a rash and a fever. We think that he might have strep but he is still happy and having fun playing with his new toys and Lexie's drum set. We hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas day!






I got very spoiled this year from Travis and the kids!! I got a cute purse filled with money ($250 in ones) I'm so ready to go shopping. I also got Rock Band 2 the game and the Rock Band 2 drum set with the symbols. I'm so happy!! I can't wait to play my game!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome... what a cool gift, both of you girls. the drums are sweet, and the purse full of dough.... nice. Merry Christmas.

Francis Family said...

Merry Christmas! Love you!

Robert and Jill said...

Merry Christmas! I think we should go to your house next year for Christmas. Everyone looks happy. Love the drums Lexie! Good job on Kathlene's gift Travis! We love you and miss you all!!

Christy said...

What super cool gifts those are. WHen are you going shopping? I want to go with you! and I really want to play your new drum set. I can't wait to try the symbols!!!!
By the way, Kenzie would love to have Allison come over today so give us a call!

Sonnet said...

OH my heck you guys are spoiled!!! I thought my family was spoiled when I was growing up but there is a ton of gifts! Looked like a lot of fun.

Jeff and Holly said...

WWWOOOWWW! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas :0) Lot's of fun at your house.
Know what Jeff got me??? A big fat stinky NOTHING. Am I a little bitter, yep. Someday I hope he makes a little time for me without me having to make a stink about it. Will you please have Travis give him a little talk for me? He seems to have it down. I did buy myself a shirt and some socks so I wasn't totally without presents. Next year there dang well better be a "tilly job" under that tree!!!!