Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Party

We had a very busy Saturday. Lexie had a piano recital and the community center and she did so good. She played Good King Wensless and she did a duet with her piano teacher and they played My Heart Will Go On. Lexis is doing very well with piano and is picking it up very fast. Right after the resital we ran to our ward Christmas party and watched the primary program. Lexie was an angel in the program and she sang her first solo and did amazing. The kids had a great time singing and visiting with Santa. They all were excited to see Santa except Bryson. If we even brought Bryson near Santa he started screaming. We all had a great time together at the ward party.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it with kids being so freaked over santa??? I didn't think he looks that scary... merry christmas.. got your cute card, mine should be there some day!!!

The Rives said...

Busy. I hope all was fun!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow what a busy day. How fun. It looks like it was worth all the running around. I miss you all merry christmas. I am sure that we will call soon. LOove you

Savannah said...

Hey girl! I am SOOOO sorry we missed dinner!! With Adam's parents in town things have been really busy with building the bathroom and we completely forgot! Not like me at all! It wasn't until about 8:30 that I remembered! I'm sorry! We're horrible friends!! I swear we won't do it again! We hope it was great! (In fact, I'm sure it was great! You planned it!)

Savannah said...

Hey girl! I am SOOOO sorry we missed dinner!! With Adam's parents in town things have been really busy with building the bathroom and we completely forgot! Not like me at all! It wasn't until about 8:30 that I remembered! I'm sorry! We're horrible friends!! I swear we won't do it again! We hope it was great! (In fact, I'm sure it was great! You planned it!)

adventures in mommyland said...

Sounds like tons of fun!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIEND!!! :)

families are forever said...

Merry Christmas!!!!