Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Travis Must Be Tired, Because He's Been Running Through My Mind All Week!

I have been thinking a lot about Travis lately, and how lucky I am to be his wife! I have really enjoyed these last few weeks of quality time with him. Travis always works so hard and because he has so much on his plate, I hardly ever get to be with him without being interrupted with phone calls. He decided the week before Christmas that he wasn't going to work and he spent the whole week with me and the kids. Having Travis to myself for Christmas with no phone was the best gift ever! The kids had so much fun playing with their dad and I was so much happier with him around. It's weird to think that I have known Travis for seventeen years. Time sure flies by fast! It seems like yesterday when my friend Deawn, introduced me to Travis in front of his parents house. I was only thirteen back than and all my friends loved Travis! We would day dream about him all the time. I was the lucky one in the end! Travis is always making me laugh and that is one of the many things I love about him. I love how he looks in his wool socks and his winter hats. I love how he even wears them in the summer, it makes me laugh. I want to thank him for putting up with me over the past twelve years. I know that I'm not an easy person to live with and that I get pretty grumpy but I'm trying to do better. I love you Travis!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Holly said...

What an awsome guy! I am so glad you have each other.