Friday, December 12, 2008

Bryson's Sniffies


Bryson is two now and he still loves his Sniffies. I guess we shouldn't call it a Sniffy anymore because he no longer sniffs the little tassels he just tickles his cheeks with them. I can't believe how fast Bryson is growing! I just love that he can talk and I can understand what he's saying most of the time. He is my little buddy while the kids are in school. Just last month he started to wipe my kisses off. After giving him a kiss he will wipe off his face with his little hand to get rid of the kiss. He's so funny, he loves to make me laugh and he still loves giving me hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

The Rives said...

Funny little guy! Don't wioe off moms kisses!!!!

Kellie said...

They grow up too fast!

Robert and Jill said...

If it makes them happy then were happy. Such a cute little man. Give him a kiss for me.

families are forever said...

That picture brings back memories of my daughter Whitnie she had a special blaket with a soft edge. she would rub her face with and she would also come and rub may face with it too, so she could share it's silky touch. Smiles Danette