Saturday, December 20, 2008

My little Stinker

My little stinker Bryson loves to play in my kitchen sink. He will move the chairs from my kitchen table over to the sink and climb on the counter top. He was doing this today over and over and I got really tired of moving the chairs back to the table. I decided to put the chairs on the table and the other chairs close to the window were already tied to the table with an exercise band. I thought that there would be no way he could get into trouble and went back to curling Lexie's hair. It wasn't long when I heard the chairs moving in the kitchen. I ran in the kitchen only to find Bryson sitting high on the chairs that I had just put on my table. He had a big smile on his little face and was looking at me like "you thought you could stop me? I don't think so!" What a little stinker!!

5 comments:

Sonnet said...

That totally reminds me of Dean. I have gotten salt & pepper & oil poored all over my stovetop & counters all while I went to the bathroom.

families are forever said...

It always amazes me how children live through all the things that they do. Mine have scared me a time or two. Smile Danette

PS. Whitnie had a pink chair that she always was getting into stuff with.

Anonymous said...

crazy boy!! He is probably gonna be a stunt man when he grows up.... hard on the bones, but fun exciting paying job!!!??

The Rives said...

How funny. Now we know he isn't affraid of heights!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

What a little stinker he is. WOw!