Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brunettes Have More Fun!!

Do you like my hair? I have always loved brown hair! Every time I dye my hair (I always dye my hair with permanent hair color) the color doesn't stay that long. My color always fades to almost a dark blond. I can never tell what brand of color to get, because all the brand colors are different. Even though all the dyes I get say light ash brown on the box, I don't always get that color. This time I got the color I wanted. I hope that this one wont fade as fast as the others.

9 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Wow, your hair color turned out really good. You look so pretty as usual. I need to get my hair colored again. I just have to figure out what color to get. I have the hardest time figuring that out. I just can't go dark.
I love ya!

Anja said...

ooohhh...I like this one!

Kellie said...

I think it turned out great! I am trying to decide what to do with my hair...dye, cut, perm? I need a change.

Unknown said...

Looks Good

Sonnet said...

I love the color!! Its like chocolate. I want to eat it. hehe

Savannah said...

Looks great! Hey, isn't one of your kids missing from the signature at the top?

Bean said...

Thanks Savannah! I didn't notice that I left out madison.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh Bean it is pretty. I love it. IT is warm brown like chocolate. Still just a hint of red but I love it. I need to color mine. I just haven't had time. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL in this pic. I love it. Pretty Beanie. Miss you!

Nena said...

Your hair is beautiful! I have always been more partial to dark hair. We even look related I think! Thanks for the christmas card it was very thoughtful,very cute picture! Merry christmas Kathlene.... hope to see you sometime in the near future... better yet just move closer!
love Aunt Nena