Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Have Super Helpers!

I want to thank everyone for the advise and comments given on my last post. I thought about it and decided to get my kids chore aprons that they can decorate and wear while they do their chores. They were all excited when I told them that they could decorate their own apron. After they finished decorating, they were more than happy to do their chores. Who would have thought that a simple chore apron would get them excited to clean. I should have thought of doing this a long time ago. She did decorate an apron and it turned out very cute! I want to thank my kids for helping me clean today. You guys did a great job!

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

Cute idea!! I wonder if that would get my kids t o do their chores.

Robert and Jill said...

They looks like they're ready to get to work. Love the aprons. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea!! they look great!

Sonnet said...

What a cute picture