Monday, November 10, 2008

Bryson's Birthday Dinner

Bryson got his first package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Skabelund and he had a fun time opening it. Grandma and Grandpa Skabelund always give the kids a gold dollar for each year in age. And the kids love how Grandma always write a poem to Roses are Red. Bryson got a toy car, pj's, and church clothes in his package from Grandma and Grandpa Skabelund and he looked so cute on his birthday wearing his new clothes from his Grandparents.


We had some people over after church for a little birthday dinner party. It was fun to visit with friends and watch Bryson play with Chase. I was surprised after we all sang happy birthday to Bryson, he blew out all his candles in the first blow. (I love Chase's face in this picture)

I want to thank the King's for the gift they got for Bryson. He loves his little race cars! Bryson played with them all night long and is playing with them right now.



We got Bryson some clothes and a big boy potty for his birthday. I hope to get him potty trained very soon! Cross your fingers for me. Bryson loves dancing to the music his potty makes. Notice he is still holding on to his new toy cars given to him by the King's. I want to thank all those who came and made Bryson's birthday a happy one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.... Hope the potty training thing works out well.... He is getting big... it's crazy how fast time goes by and how fast people grow!

The Rives said...

Happy Birthday Bryson. I miss you! I wish I could kiss those cheeks of yours!

Anja said...

That last picture of Bryson cracks me up! Thanks for having us over, we had lots of fun! I'm glad we got to hang out, with me working I never get to do anything anymore! Love you lots!

Crissy said...

That looks like a fun birthday party for Bryson. I love the potty picture too. It's hard for boys to put down their cars, even to use the potty!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh my squishy boy. I miss you so much. I am glad that you had such a great bday. We love and miss you little guys.