Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Settlers

Last night we invited our friends over to play Settlers. This was Becky and Phil's first time playing. Settlers is a favorite game at our house we play it all the time. I love it because its fun to get together with family and friends and just relax and have a little fun. I almost won last night and then Becky surprised us all and won. I can't believe that! I play it all the time and I hardly ever win. I get very close to winning every time but someone always beats me to it. I 'm glad it was Becky and not one of the guys. We had lots of fun with Becky and Phil and hope they will come play again soon!

7 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Sounds like fun. I need to get my game out and play it sometime. I'm not very good at it but it sure is a neat game.

Francis Family said...

Didn't you know that beginners always win. Whenever we taught someone how to play they would win their first game.

adventures in mommyland said...

i can't believe we haven't played together yet! miss you!

Katie said...

We played settlers last night, too! If you're ever in CA, you'll have to come over for a game. :)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

FunFunFun!. Robby has a sneeky look on his face. I haven't played that forever. WOw. HOw fun. Well I am so glad that you got to get together with some friends and hang out. I miss and love you and I am glad that your all doing so well.

Andrew said...

No joke, if you come visit Katie I'll swing on by for a game as well. We used to play some pretty crazy games with friends at Cal Tech a couple of years back.

Jeff and Holly said...

I've always wondered if that game was fun. I hate Monopoly because it drags on and doesn't make me think too much and I've always lumped that game in the same catagory. I need to play some games again, I hope to play some on Thanksgiving. What is your plans Thursday?