Sunday, November 16, 2008

Picture Tag

I decided to do the picture tag because it sounded kinda fun and this is what I found. Last April while we were in Kauai with the Kings, Aaron and my Dad got this picture of Travis (sitting on a lava rock on Secret Beach) off my Blog and blew it up really big. They spent lots of time turning it into a cardboard cutout. When we came back home and went to check on our spa store, we were surprised to see a cutout of Travis sitting in one of the hot tubs. Now that I think of it I don't know where it is. I will have to go find it and bring it home.



5 comments:

Sonnet said...

Im surprised you didnt steal it & put it on your mantel! hehe

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Oh that is funny. I remember that. HEHEHE. I am surprised that you didn't steal it either. Love and miss you girl~

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! All that time to make that.

The Rives said...

I didn't know they did that.. very creative. I bet that threw Trav for a loop seeing himself in a spa!
I miss you guys. Wish we could be together for the Holliday. I miss cooking a turkey with you! Gobble, gobble.

Unknown said...

That cardboard cutout is still at the store.