Friday, November 7, 2008

Cotton Candy

Years ago Travis randomly bought a cotton candy machine. It has been fun to use at parties and just bring out whenever we are in the mood for something sweet. We finally got a bubble for the cotton candy machine last month. Now when we use it all the cotton candy stays in the bubble and doesn't go flying all over. We use to let people borrow it for ward parties and other little things, but we had problems with getting it back in good condition. It was an expensive machine and we love using it so we just don't lend it out anymore. Last night we took it out and made some yummy cotton candy. Bryson thought it was pretty neat but when he went to eat it, he got a funny look on his face and said "ooow" I don't think he liked it. After making cotton candy Travis brought out his guitars and played us some songs. It has been a long time since Travis has played the guitar and I wish he would play it more often because we all enjoy listening to him play. Travis also has been blessed with a very good singing voice. I can't sing and it's one of my favorite things to do. I sing all the time! Travis has a nice singing voice and he doesn't like to sing. What is the deal with that? He needs to develop his talents and share them with others.

6 comments:

The Rives said...

I like listening to him play. I wish I could play like that. He does need to share his talent more. We all enjoy it!
Yummy cotton candy!

families are forever said...

What a fun night!!! We have thought about getting a cotton candy machine, maybe we can check yours out one day when you have it out. I love the bubble! That is so cool that Travis plays and sings! Smiles Danette

Sonnet said...

Yeah cotton candy machine would be way fun! My kids would be all over that.

Jeff and Holly said...

Yummy! At our Halloween carnival at school I got Brin some cotton candy, she wouldn't even try it. I wish I could sing and I wish I could play a guitar.

Man girl I am going to have a crazy break down. I am so burnt out and tired. I can't get caught up on ANYTHING! Yesterday I went into work at 8:30am and didn't get home until 6:30am. I put in 22 hours of nothing but work and I only dented all that I need to do. And that is only at work, not to mention home, family and all the millions of things Moms have to do. On Wed. I had 6 meetings I was supose to go to after work. I was some how able to make it to part of 4 of them. 2 I totally flaked because it was impossible, one of which was my church calling, scouts. I want to be done with all this mess! Sorry about the break down. I guess I am feeling bad that I don't keep in touch better.
I hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. I would LOVE a cotton candy machine.... Except I would eat it WAY too much!!!

Katie said...

What a fun evening! It's the kind of fun, random evening your children will remember. :)