Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanks For The Help

I want to thank all of you for your help. I went into Great Clips yesterday and I wanted to cry after walking in. It was so hard going in there and not seeing Carrie's happy face. I had decided that I was going to continue to grow my hair out and that I needed to cut off all my dead ends so my hair will be healthy and curl better. The lady cut 4 1/2 inches off my hair and it feels pretty short. Travis says that he can't tell that it even got cut but I guess some men don't really notice stuff like that. For those who told me to cut my hair I'm sorry I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to have that cookie cutter hair Bob or A line everyone else has. I have been trying to grow my hair out for a while now. Lissa reminded me about my goal to have Victoria's Secret hair and it would be sad to just chop it off after all that work. I still have a while to go until I reach my goal but I'm going to get there someday.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds cute, you'll have to post a picture! :D

families are forever said...

I love your long hair, Glenn never notices when I cut my either, sometimes he doesn't even notice if I have it colored. He is color blind, but even if Ihe wasn't I don't no if he could tell. Men. smiles Danette

Anja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anja said...

Where's the picture!

Francis Family said...

I am glad you decided to keep it long. I think it looks really good.

Savannah said...

Your hair is so pretty in that picture! I wish I could do that with my hair! I'm growing mine out too, at least until the baby comes!

Anonymous said...

It looks great... you'll be glad you left it long. You've got all your old age to do short hair do's!!

Robert and Jill said...

I think you did the right thing. You sound happy about it and your hair looks beautiful still. I think were better off not asking our husband about our hair. Most are pretty blind about hair, clothes and makeup. So do what makes you happy.

Jeff and Holly said...

Your hair is beautiful! It looks so healthy and shiny. I am trying to grow mine out again also. I think I am only going to let it get a couple more inches longer and then I just want to keep it there. Much easier to do and looks better then hair to the waist. I think that is why I always end up cutting mine off when it that long.

Jeff and Holly said...

Your hair is beautiful! It looks so healthy and shiny. I am trying to grow mine out again also. I think I am only going to let it get a couple more inches longer and then I just want to keep it there. Much easier to do and looks better then hair to the waist. I think that is why I always end up cutting mine off when it that long.