Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for, and since it is Thanksgiving I'm going to name just a few things I thankful for. I will start off with my family. I'm so thankful for my little family and love I have for each one of my kids. They are all so special in their own unique way and I'm so thankful and blessed to be their Mother. I'm thankful for Medford, it is such a pretty place to live and the friends we have here are like family to us. I'm thankful for the Gospel and how much happiness it brings to my life. I'm thankful for my parents and family in other states, even though they live so far away we are still very close. Most of all, I'm thankful for Travis and the love he has for me and our family. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him by my side. I could go on forever with all that I'm thankful for but instead I will just wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you Kathlene, Travis, Lexie, Allison, Ethan, Madison and Bryson. You each make up a big part of our lives that fill us with much joy and happiness. We love you all so much!!!

families are forever said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Smiles Danette

Anja said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

What great things to be thankful for!