Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryson!

My baby is turning 2 today and I'm a little sad. He is my last baby and he's growing too fast! I wish I could just keep him small forever. Bryson is my little cuddle bug, I finally got a Mommas Boy. He loves being near me and he's always making me laugh with the cute little things he says. The other day he came up to me with a toy sword in his hand and said "Mom, I pirate Arrr!" Here are two things I really love about Bryson; 1. Bryson is such a cuddly little guy! He is always giving everyone hugs and kisses. 2. Byson has a lot of rhythm, he loves to dance and he is very good at it. We love you Bryson and we hope you have a very happy birthday!


8 comments:

families are forever said...

Happy Birthday, Bryson!!!

You are a adorable!!!!

adventures in mommyland said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! I hope everyone is feeling better over there! :)

Anja said...

Look how tiny in that picture he was! I can't believe that those 2 years has flown by so quickly! I still remember carrying Chase in his car seat and picking you up a pregnancy test at Target so we could find out if you were pregnant or not!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!!!!!!!!! Make your mommy take you to the toy store.

Crissy said...

Oh How Sweet He Is! I love these pictures. It is amazing how fast time goes by isn't it! Happy Birthday little pirate!

Christy said...

Kathlene, it feels like it has been forever! I miss hanging out with you. I have been such a hermit lately. I don't really leave the house unless absolutely necessary. We need to get together, soon.
I can't believe that Bryson is two. I hate that they grow up so fast, and the last one really seems to grow fast. Bryson is so cute and I just love all the pictures of him. His smile is amazing. Call me, soon!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh he is so grown up. I love that little man. Miss you all and love you all so much!

Lisa said...

What a cutie...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!