Friday, November 14, 2008

Missing Carrie

I'm missing my best friend Carrie so much right now! It is so hard to celebrate holidays without her here. We always had our Christmas tree up right after Halloween and all our decorations out. We would have found some fun Christmas project to do. If she were here we would be painting, listening to Bing Crosby, and drinking Egg Nog. I have been having such a hard time getting in the Christmas mood. My Christmas tree isn't even up yet! How sad is that? Carrie, I just want you to know that we all miss you very very much and we think about you all the time. I'll have a blue Christmas without you. I'll be so blue thinking about you!! I love you and wish you were here!

2 comments:

families are forever said...

Kathleen come on up to my house I haven't decorated it but I did put up my tree, and garland. I thought of you and Carrie as I did we did it. This is the earliest I have done it. I don't have egg nog, but lots of hot chocolate. Bring the girls for Katie. We can miss Carrie together. Smiles Danette

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

OH bean! I miss you so much too. My world just isn't the same without you. I have had a hard time getting into the mood. Your mom plays Christmas music a lot in the car and I Have tried to think of ways that could help me but I have had the hardest time trying to feel it. I feel almost empty. I don't know if the Christmas spirit will ever reach me. I will be blue without you too. I will miss my evening with the munchkins, hot chocolate and eggnog... yum yum... Doing crafts together and setting up Christmas things. Just hanging out and watching shows and being there together. This will be a hard year without you all. I love you so much and I can't wait till the day I can give you a huge hug. I miss my beanie hugs. Kiss all the munchkins for me and If you get to trap that husband of yours will you whisper to him that I miss him and love him and give him a big squeeze for me. Miss you!