Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here We Go Again!



I have been tagged by Christine so here are 7 random facts about myself

1. I once camped out over night outside of Walmart in Logan Utah with my brother Aaron and Travis to get the new Nintendo 64. We couldn't leave the line or we would get yelled at if we tried to get back in. Our good friends Jeff and Holly were nice enough that night to bring us some hot chocolate and food to eat.

2. I love to pull out teeth. Whenever my kids have a loose tooth, I'm the one to pull it out. I have friends who bring their children over when their teeth need to be pulled. Most people get grossed out by loose teeth, but I will follow the child around and beg them to let me pull the lose tooth out.

3. Egg Nog is my favorite Holiday drink. I don't know why they only sell it during the holidays but I find myself craving it all the time and then when it is finally in the stores I stock up on it.

4. I love change! I'm always changing my hair color, style, moving furniture around, and painting my walls. I think it is fun to look different or change things around to add more excitement to life.

5. I love to laugh loud and long and clear. I love to laugh it's getting worse every year!

6. I am living my dream. Since I could remember I wanted to be a Mother. I'm so very blessed to have five wonderful children and be able to stay home with them and watch them grow.

7.I guess you could say I'm an optimist. I see the cup half full. I feel that if you have a positive attitude towards life things will work in your favor and you will be a happier person.

I tag Savannah, Jennifer, Juli, yonf, Holly, Lisa, and Elizabeth

2 comments:

Savannah said...

I'm in love with Egg Nog too! It's my favorite thing ever!

Sonnet said...

#5 is SOOOO you!!