Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We spent the New Year with Robby and the Dungan family. We played apples to appless, Rock Band 2 and ate until we were sick. The kids had fun together running around the house and Travis had fun pushing the boys around in a cardboard box. Last year was a great year! Here are just a few memories from 2008 1.The beginning of the year our Kitchen and bathroom were finished being remodeled 2.Travis than went to Cancoon to receive The Brunswick Dealer of the Year award. 3. On my birthday, we went with our friends Jeremy and Lissa to Kauai. 4. My best friend Carrie moved to Utah :( 5. It wasn't easy but Bryson said goodbye to his Binky 6.Lexie started piano lessons 7. Allison and Maddy got glasses 6. Allison and I got braces 7.Bryson started talking 8. We had a great time in Vernal and Flaming Gorge with Travis' family. I could go on and on with memories of 2008 and I hope that 2009 will be a fun and memorable year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you had a great, fun filled, busy 2008! Yay for 2009. Glad you had a fun night.

Anja said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, we missed you here though!

Robert and Jill said...

Happy New Year everyone!

Jeff and Holly said...

My favorite thing about 2008.... It's OVER!!!!