Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Change

You know me and how I always want to change my look. I was going to put dark red or some other fun color in pieces of my hair but instead I dyed it Auburn. People always call me a red head, I don't know if it's because of all my freckles or if I really do have lots of red in my hair. I guess Auburn isn't that big of a change. It isn't a permanent color and will wash out so It wont be red forever. I just thought it would be fun to change my look up a little. I think I will wait until I see Carrie again and then I will have her put purple or red in my hair, but for now it's going to be Auburn.

4 comments:

adventures in mommyland said...

we match!! GO red heads! :)

Robert and Jill said...

I love the color auburn and I especially love it on you. Your hair looks beautiful! Love it!! Love you :)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Pretty hair beanie. I love it so much. I miss you your so pretty!

Savannah said...

Wow! I love it!!! That's my favorite color I've seen on you so far!