Thursday, April 16, 2009

Table Rock

Travis went with Allison on a field trip to hike Table Rock. I haven't been to Table Rock and I thought it would be fun to go as a family sometime. The view over the valley is very pretty in this picture. Allison has been so excited to go on this field trip with her dad and it looks like they had lots of fun.


This is Allison's good friend Victoria.

Here's a picture of the kids in her class.

To get to Table Rock you have to hike a ways and then when you reach the top it's very flat that's why they call it Table Rock.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

What a cool dad to take time with his daughter. Cute to see pictures of Allison with her class mates.

Matt and Tricia said...

What a fun memory!

Jeff and Holly said...

I love hiking! If I ever make it up there I wouldn't mind doing that.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

That looks fun but looks really cold!