Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Cottonheadedninnymuggins

Bryson was sick and throwing up all day yesterday. I felt so bad for him because after he would drink or eat anything it would come right back up. After, he would look at me all shaky and say " Mom I sick." Poor little guy! Whatever he had yesterday is gone today thank goodness.
When my kids need slivers taken out or their nails clipped, Dad is the person they go to for help. Our good friend Jeremy who's a dentist gave Tavis these glasses that magnify little things like slivers and Tavis uses them all the time. Bryson loves having Travis fix his feet. He will go up to Travis, grab his little foot and say " Dad I have a ouwie." Last night Bryson wanted his dad to take out all his slivers and he didn't want him to stop.

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I hope Bryson is feeling better. I always thought Travis should go into the medical field. He would have made a good doctor! I love you guys!!!!

Matt and Tricia said...

Kids say the cutest things. I hope your little guy gets better soon!

Robert and Jill said...

I love that name especially when you say it. Makes me laugh. Thanks for the laugh.