Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Benji And The Strange Dog

Benji noticed a strange little dog running around our house today and he didn't like it. That strange little dog just so happened to be Benji. Our dog discovered his reflection in the mirror and has been barking and growling at himself all day. I think it's pretty funny! Notice Benji's left ear is down and his right ear is up. When Chihuahua's are puppies they have floppy ears and as they get older they are suppose to stick up. Benji will be six months soon and his one ear is floppy. Travis thinks his ear is broken. I don't know if his ear will straighten out but I think it's so cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dog is crazy like that to.. she barks at every animal on the tv too.

Savannah said...

haha that's fantastic! Dogs are so entertaining!

mama_g said...

I think your dog is so cute, broken ear or not.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

thats hilarious. hehehe well the reflection part anyways. sorry about his ear. but I think its cute too!

Whitmer Family said...

Yup, it's true. you are fantastic at blogging. so cute.