Friday, April 10, 2009

My Morning

This pretty tree just outside of my kitchen window, behind my kitchen sink, makes me so happy every morning. When I'm doing dishes or getting breakfast made for the kids, I'm just a little happier doing it all because I have this pretty pink tree to look at and enjoy.

I don't know if it's just my kids or if there are others out there, who have to pat down their cereal in their bowel before the milk is poured. I think it's funny! Everyone of my kids have done this. They even have to get all the cereal smash down in the milk with their spoon before they start to eat. It's they same little routine ever time they eat cereal. How many of you have kids who do this same thing?

5 comments:

The Rives said...

That is funny. I don't remember them doing that. I must not have been paying much attention.

We would love to visit you guys over there, but money and paid time off is tight.

I love the blossoms!

Robert and Jill said...

I always pat my cereal before I pour in the milk. Doesn't everone?

Sonnet said...

I havnt even seen anyone pat down their cereal! Thats weird. They must get the weird part from their mother!

Bean said...

I guess I'm pretty weird, but I don't do that. They get the cereal patting from their Papa and I think Travis does it.

Travis said...

Yah, like I have time to pat my cereal. I pretty much inhale it before going to work.