Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Care Bear Carrie

I was thinking today of my Care Bear Carrie. She was always here to cheer me up when I was having a bad day or when I needed a friend. Carrie is a Cheer Bear because she easily brings cheer and happiness to those around her. Bubbly and happy Cheer is the unofficial leader of the Care Bears. She's quick with a nice remark, helpful and always willing to go out on a limb to protect her friends. Her name a rainbow say it best; she's full of good, colorful cheer and knows just how to use it. I love you Carrie and I miss you so very much!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Awe bean that is so nice. You were my sunshine in oregon. I miss you so much. My life just isn't complete without you and that is no lie. I really just miss being with my buddy. I can't wait til I get to see you again. Its been too long!!! I think of you every day! I wish I was there and we could cheer eachother up!:) I love you beanie!

families are forever said...

dtto!!!!