Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm 32 (Man I'm Old!)

My kids got together and made me this big card for my birthday. I thought it was very creative and it made me very happy to see that they worked so hard to make me such a nice card. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Travis took me to the Family Fun Center to play mini golf for my birthday. Then he beat me by four points and I thought I was doing pretty good. No matter how hard I try I can never beat Travis in mini golf. After golf we went and had lunch at Dairy Queen. Then Lexie and Travis took off to prepare for my surprise party. They got all kinds of Hawaiian decor. When they were finished shopping Travis took me on a long drive around Medford and then back home where I got a big Hawaiian surprise from family and friends. I was a little sad to not see Tim , Anja, Carrie, Aaron and Lissa in the crowed because they are always at our parties, but it was a nice surprise! Lexie and Travis worked very hard to put this all together for me and I just want to thank them and all who came for making this day so special.

What made the party even better was that Jeremy made his famous Pina Coladas. How did he know I was craving his Pina Coladas? We went to Kauai with the Kings last year (we left on the day after my birthday) and he made Pina Coladas for us all the time. I have been craving his yummy drink since then. Thanks Jeremy for providing the music and for the very yummy drinks!

12 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Happy Birthday, Kathleen! It sounds like you had a fun day!

Sonnet said...

WHOOOO sounds like it was a really nice one!! Just wait...someday youll beat Travis at mini golf!

Kellie said...

Glad you had a great birthday! It looks like it was tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an awesome birthday and party!! what a good family you have to treat you so well.... not like you don't deserve it though!! Happy Birthday!!

mama_g said...

What a great party, glad you had fun. You can't be old because if you are then I am too.

Anja said...

Awwww...what a fun party! You know I'm always up for a party! I'm glad you had a fun birthday! I miss you guys so much! PS...Lexie looks so old with her hair short in that picture with you.

nena said...

Glad you had a great time! Im still waiting for my party... its going to be on the 1st.... movie and good food with my daughters. We know how to party.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

wow what a great birthday. That is awesome. You do have a pretty cool husband and family to do that for you. I wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a great party. Love ya bean!

families are forever said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA Danette

Savannah said...

I'm so glad Adam and I were able to come! It was great to celebrate with you on your birthday! I know what you mean about missing people though, I was looking around and thinking the same thing!!
I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Francis Family said...

Happy Birthday Bean!!!! I love you so much and I am glad that you had a great day!

Jeff and Holly said...

OH MAN!! Dang I'm such a bad friend, I'm so sorry I didn't remember your birthday. I am so glad that you have such a great hubby that makes special days for you. You deserve them.

LOVE YOU