Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bryson's Movies

Bryson didn't start watching movies until October of last year. His first favorite movie was Toy Story. He watched that movie all day long and everyone was so sick of it. Then soon after that he watched James in The Giant Peach and watched that for a month or two. Then back to Toy Story one and Two. Now his two favorite movies to watch are Happy Feet and Finding Nemo. It's so cute to hear him ask to watch Happy Feet. I know that too much TV is bad and I'm a bad mom for letting him watch them so much, but I can get so much done in my house when Bryson is happy and watching his movies.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know ever word in Toy Story now. lol

Robert and Jill said...

We just watched the 1st toy story. These are all so well done. It's fun to get them out after a long time. Nemo is our favorite. I can't wait til Olivia will be entertained by watching these.

Lissa said...

How are you doing? I miss you. I can't wait to go on double dates on our motorcycles. So much fun

Anonymous said...

those happen to be some of my favorite movies!! Except happy feet... wasn't that in love with it.

Jeff and Holly said...

What a cutie. I love toy story!