Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cookie Cookie Cookie!!!

I love, love, love cookies! I have been craving Grandma's Fudge Chocolate Chip cookies lately. I can't seem to get enough of them. These soft, melt in your mouth cookies are the best! Travis always picks some up for me when he's out. What a sweetie! I use to eat Grandma's cookies when I was in High School and I find myself craving them all the time. I'm pretty sure Grandma's cookies were much bigger back when I was younger. It seems like everything is smaller and more expensive. So sad! All this cookie talk is making me hungry, gotta go and have a cookie!

2 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Ha! I used to always eat these in high school too!!! They were my favorite, but I haven't had one in years...like 13! I'll have to try one (or two) again soon!

Jeff and Holly said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!