Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Madison's Best Day Ever!

Today was a pretty busy day. I woke up early and went walking with my friends, took Lexie to piano, and then took all the kids to the park. After the park, Madison's friend Kyla came over to play and it made Madison so happy. Madison told me that today was the best day! Madison and Kyla had a fun time putting makeup on each other and playing outside on the trampoline.

We were all craving cotton candy so I decided to get the cotton candy machine out. Even with our new cotton candy bubble I still had cotton candy all over my arms, face and hair. Lexie wanted to help make some and I think she did a better job than I did. Yummy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I just told my husband too, but I want a cotton candy machine for my birthday... so get to it!!! :)

families are forever said...

What a fun and yummy day!

Robert and Jill said...

I love cotton candy! I looks so good. How fun. See you all soon!!

Kellie said...

Yum Yum Yum

Whitmer Family said...

And you didn't call me?!!!!!!!!!!

Anja said...

I miss your cotton candy!

Jeff and Holly said...

Yummy, looks like fun!