Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lexie and Bryson

Lexie is always so good at helping me out with the kids. Bryson loves Lexie so much! Last night Lexie left to babysit and after she left Bryson walked around the house calling for her. He than asked me "Mom, where Lexie go?" I told him she was babysitting and he said "Oh Man!" He misses Lexie when she's not around and I think It's so cute!

Bryson kittysat our friends little kitten. He was so cute and gentle with her. Every time someone came near the kitten he would say "careful, careful" or "sh she sleeping" and then he would get very upset if Benji (our dog) tried to get near the kitten. He was a great little kittysitter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute.. I love that he loves her, and is sad when she's gone... they have a good bond..

Jeff and Holly said...

So Cute!!!