Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Feet

Bryson's happy little feet. He had such a fun time playing in the sand with his sand toys. He is old enough now to entertain himself without me being by his side.

It was nice to see Travis kicking back and having a good time! He didn't work or use his cell phone the whole time. It was a nice break from his busy life.


Here's proof that I was on the trip with my family. Because I'm the one taking pictures all the time, I'm not really in a lot of our vacation photos.

3 comments:

families are forever said...

What a fun trip! I am so ready for school to be out and start playing more!

families are forever said...

What a fun trip! I am so ready for school to be out and start playing more!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad the trip was relaxing for you and Travis, too. Looks like a lot of fun!