Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Thunderstorm In Medford?

On Sunday while I was driving home from our trip it started to rain. It was raining so hard I had a hard time seeing where I was going. Travis started to stroll down memory lane, back to the time when he was a boy living in Dutch John Utah and the amazing thunderstorms they had there. He told me that Medford doesn't have cool thunderstorms like Dutch John does. The rain stopped and we made it home safely. Then while we were relaxing from our long day, Travis got what he wanted. We had a huge thunderstorm in Medford and we all sat around the living room window in the dark watching it.

2 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I love a good thunder storm. I love to sit outside so I could listen and watch the storms and smell the rain. We had some good ones in Centerville. Loved it! The ones we have had recently have been just before I go to bed. So I miss out on most of it.

Jeff and Holly said...

I love thunder storms! I miss living in Ohio for that reason. We had thunderstorms and porring rain all the time. Then about a 1/2 hour later, beautiful and clear. Loved it!