Monday, June 15, 2009

New Motorcycle

Travis got a new motorcycle on Saturday and we are both are so excited. I have been driving Travis to and from work for the past year or so, because we only have the van. Tom (our furniture store manager) needed a sectional so he traded us his bike for one. Now I don't have to drive Travis around and we can save money at the same time. When Travis and I were dating he always had a bike and I loved riding around on the back of it. He even sold his bullet bike to buy my wedding ring. I'm excited to ride on the back of his new motorcycle with the wind in my hair just like when I was younger.

This is a picture of last nights sunset. They have been really pretty lately !

6 comments:

Whitmer Family said...

Wow, a biker dude, huh? That's awesome. Have fun with the wind in your hair, but make sure it is just the hair sticking out from under the helmet! Be safe!! :)

Bean said...

Yes. We never ride or give rides to anyone without a helmet.

Sonnet said...

I remember seeing you two on his motorcycles! Thats us ...I have the truck now & Dave rides his motorcycle to work except in the winter then he car pools.

Our Pratt Pack said...

Todd will be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is AWESOME!!! I LOVE sunsets!! Not such a big fan of bikes though... only because another person almost killed my husband on his.. had to be lifelighted, and everything... tell him to watch out for old ladies in toyota's.

Jeff and Holly said...

Like I said Jeff will be jealous! Love the sunset!