Friday, June 12, 2009

Glenn Beck's Common Sense Tour


Last night Travis and I went to see Glenn Beck's Common Sense Comedy. We paid $18 a person to see the show and it was so worth it. Glenn Beck was so funny! I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. His book is coming out in a couple weeks and I think everyone should read it. I don't know a whole lot about politics, but what I do know is that our freedoms are being taken away from us and we need to fight back. Glenn Beck says it all "There are people that are more liberal than you, more conservative than you. It doesn't matter. It is a space where you create it. You are the one. Don't get caught up, though, in hate and arguing back and forth and playing politics with it. Just go into your principles and follow your principles. Please. Common sense tells you that we're in trouble. Common sense tells you that we the people are responsible for it and we the people are the only ones to fix it. Not those people that we are paying and overpaying in Washington on both sides of the aisle, but we the people."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Glenn Beck... I like his views and that he stands for good, and for what he knows is right... also since he's LDS, and in the public eye, that he's not an idiot and give the rest of us a bad rep.. as so many people in the public eye tend to.

Jeff and Holly said...

That sounds so fun. I'll have to go see him if he ever comes our way.

Holly Ferris said...

Glen Beck is the bomb.com- I wish I would have went and saw the show. Dan is reading his book right now and loves it!