Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Day!

Here is a picture of me on the the day I got my braces. My front teeth looked long because the teeth to the side of my front teeth were short. You can't see in this picture, but the reason I got braces is because when I got them the first time they put a permanent retainer on the back of my bottom front teeth. I didn't like it so I had my dentist remove it. Awhile after he removed my retainer my bottom front tooth popped up and was very high. Travis had a hard time with it. He kept telling me that one day I would wake up and find it on my pillow. Travis talked to Dr. West and Dr. West was nice enough to do trade with us and he put me in full braces. I was only suppose to have braces for six months but it ended up being ten. It hated having braces but I'm so happy I did and I love how my teeth look now. Thanks Dr. West, your the BEST!

Before
After Picture

8 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

They look beautiful! Time for corn on the cob and caramel popcorn and not have it stuck in you smile.

Whitmer Family said...

Yeah, Kathlene! Your smile really does look amazing! I bet you are glad it's over with! :)

Jeff and Holly said...

You look Fab! I am so jelous! Jeff will let me fix my teeth when we can afford it. Is it worth the suffering?

Bean said...

Yes it is. I love my straight teeth!

families are forever said...

You look so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

looks great... I agree though.. I hated braces, but I love my teeth.. it was worth all the pain, agony, and money I think... I have had them off at least 12 years, and I still wear my retainers!!

Anja said...

Your smile is beautiful! I miss you tons!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I think that you have always had a beautiful smile. I miss your smiling face beanie. I love you so much!