Friday, October 17, 2008

You don't have to read this!

For those of you out there who make fun of my Blog or the little things I post. I'm sorry! I'm not blogging for you, I'm blogging for me. I have never been good at keeping a journal, I was never that into scrap booking. I have always wanted to make a picture journal but never got around to it. Now my Blog is my picture journal! The first reason I blog is because it's fun, It's something I can go to and get a break from house work or relax. Second reason is because I don't live close to my family and it's a good way for them to check in on us and vise verse. The final reason I blog is because I want to have those memories written down of family and friends so when I print a blog book I can look back and remember all the funnny little things my kids have done or moments we have shared together. I'm going to continue to blog and make posts about random weird things and if you don't like it, then don't read it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you completely!!!! I love that it's got pictures and all the things that I've written that I will be able to remember that I wouldn't with my scrap book. I got REALLY lazy with that. After you order the pictures and then cut them, then paste them, then try to remember what happened and where you were and when.... I'm with you. and I think all your posts are great.

Savannah said...

I love your blog! I think it's great and I love all the little random things you talk about! My philosophy is the same when it comes to blogging! Its for the person who writes it, and that's that!

families are forever said...

I love your blogg! Thanks for writing and letting me know of your life. Love ya, you are inspiring!!! Danette

jewels said...

You go, Girl!! I'm blogging for the same reasons, to create memories for myself and my family. It's fun to have people read them, but it's more for us and our kids. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You are so generous and kind. Good luck tonight with your Full House!

Sonnet said...

Wow I dont think you blog too much at all! This is the most awesome way to journal our family activities! I fixed the slide show on my blog.

Katie said...

I love your blog, too! There's no such thing as blogging too much! I blog for the same reasons - I don't scrapbook, it's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, and I print the blog instead of doing baby books. :)

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

wow I wonder who was complaining to make you say that. I love looking at your blog. i feel closer to you somehow. I don't know who pissed you off but I am glad your a blogger!

Jeff and Holly said...

This post totally made me smile! I love it, you go girl and tell it how it is! Don't ever change it. I am jealous that I don't have more time to post because like you this is becomming my scrapbook and journal rolled up into one. Have you tried printing up a book yet?? Please let me know when you do. I have wanted to do that for a while now, but can't spend any money at the moment. So I'll live vicariously through you. I love you! Keep up the great work. How else will I be able to know all that you are up to???