Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party

We had our Halloween Party last night and had over forty people here in our little house. When I had planned this party I didn't think about how dark it was going to be outside so all the games I had planned to do outside didn't happen. If my party planning partner Carrie was here the party would have turned out so much better. I miss you Carrie, Halloween is just not the same without you here! I just want to apologize to those who came to my crazy unorganized party. I have just had a very busy month with one party after the next and I think I'm a little pooped out.


5 comments:

Crissy said...

Love the pictures. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting some new people. Thanks so much for hosting the party. Wish we could have stayed longer, but Jordan was going nuts and Parker hadn't had a nap so he was exhausted. Thanks for inviting us. Happy Halloween!

Sonnet said...

I love Halloween parties! Looks like it was fun!

Anonymous said...

What awesome costumes... I love seeing all the creative things people come up with.

Jeff and Holly said...

How fun! You guys would be so fun to have as neighbors! How I WISH!
Love ya!

Savannah said...

We had a great time at the party! I wouldn't have said that it was disorganized at all! Just a great time for everyone! Can you email me a copy of the picture of me and Adam? That's the only picture of us from this year since he didn't dress up last night! me email is foxsavannah@yahoo.com