Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bryson

Bryson will be two on the ninth of next month and I just wanted to write about my funny little man. He is starting to talk more and more and some things he says really surprise me. I was cleaning my kitchen today when I heard Bryson yelling from the other room "Oh, I want that!" I listened for a while and he was watching a toy commercial on TV and he kept saying I want that. I have also caught him several times when dropping something saying "Oh Dang!" It only goes to show me that I'm being watched and need to be very careful with what I say or do. I think he is ready to be potty trained because he says "Mom I poop poo" or "I pee". One day after changing Bryson's diaper I told him to put it in the garbage (my garbage can is in a big draw in my kitchen) when he went to shut the drawer he tried to push it shut with his foot like he sees me do. He is always telling me "Mom sit down" and then he pats the spot beside him on the recliner. He loves pumpkins, airplanes, and wearing backpacks. When we are out at night Bryson loves to look up and point at the moon. He makes me so happy, when I'm having a bad day he will come up to me, give me a hug and kiss and say "I love you!" Bryson is a big Mama's boy which can be very hard sometimes but deep down I don't think I would want it any other way.

7 comments:

families are forever said...

I am so happy for you!! I sure miss those days of having a toddler in the house!! They grow to fast.

Elizabeth said...

What a cute little boy. I sure love 2-year-olds. They are so sweet and innocent.

Anja said...

He's such a cutie, I can't believe he's already going to be 2!!

Robert and Jill said...

That's fun age but at that age they are into everything. I enjoyed hearing their new words and sentences they throw out at you from no where. They are amazingly fast, fast learners. He's so adorable. I ache to hug and kiss him. I need a Skabe babe fix!

Crissy said...

Oh man...this is too cute. Don't you just love what little kids say and do sometimes. They really do soak up all that they see and hear. It's kinda scarry!

I haven't commented in a while because there are so many posts that you have written since I last checked your blog. It looks like Allison's party was a lot of fun. Cute to see all her Halloween costumes over the years, as well as all of yours and your family's. How was the pumpkin patch? It appears like most the pumpkins were picked over. Is that right?

Anonymous said...

He sounds so cute. and he sounds like he sure does love his mom. who doesn't want a momma's boy?

Jeff and Holly said...

Don't you just wish we could keep them little just a little bit longer! I LOVE all the cute things they say and do. Brin and Ports are always giving me a case of the giggles.