Saturday, October 18, 2008

Full House

Last night we had a full house. I had Chuck and Christy's three kids over while they went to celebrate their friends birthday. Jacqueline, Lexie's friend was here because her parents are out of town and she didn't want to be home alone, so I brought her home with me after I got the kids from school. While I was babysitting, Tim and Anja came over to hang out and play games so we had a lot of little kids screaming and running around my house. It was cute to see Chase, Bryson, and Loren play so well together. I had so much fun playing with Anja's baby Kardyn. She kept making this funny little face that made Anja and I laugh so hard. She is such cute little girl, I just love it when babies start getting a little older and they start making funny facial expressions! I want to thank Tim and Anja for coming over and making our Friday Night a little better. We stayed up pretty late last night playing Settlers first with just Tim and Anja and the second time around with Tim, Anja, Chuck, and Christy. Tim won the game both times, the first time I wasn't very far behind. Next time we play, Tim is going down down to China Town!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pose no threat to me!

Anja said...

Thanks for letting us come over and invade your house! We had lots of fun! I love you!